Sharing to "the cloud" in 2007
Workflow for sharing an album to Photoshop.com from the Elements Organizer.
Photoshop.com was Adobe's first "software as a service" product offering. I was the design lead on PS.com as well as on the Elements hobbyist line, and worked on the sharing workflows and synchronization technology that tied the two products together.
Workflow for sharing an album to Photoshop.com from the Elements Organizer
- View of images in album “test”
- Album test is marked fo
- r sharing (folder icon with person)
- To share/unshare this album click the sharing icon for the selected album.
Creating an album and sharing it to Photoshop.com
- Add images to the album
- Name the album and set the sharing/synchronization/backup settings
- Click Share
Optional - Choosing a different album template
- Choose Template
- Add images to map (template specific)
- Template specific settings
- Change map view
- Return to sharing workflow